Samsung Ecobubble washer/dryer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordstrum

Reaction score
Evening all!

Im after some help, at a massive loose end with my washer dryer.

It washes fine. But its the drying thats a pain.

The washer drains fine, filter has been cleaned out. Washing comes out hot (steaming if anything) but very wet! Almost as if they have just been spun, but they have sat in the sryer for however long the machine dictates.

Any help would be brilliant. Im at a crossroads woth this!

Cheers

Dan

Right, how old is the machine? When the motor brushes are approaching their limit, one of the first signs is that although it may wash normally it doesn't reach full speed on the spin cycle. If it doesn't reach full speed then it can't extract all the water, so the dryer part won't dry them, the other thing is possibly there's an obstruction in the pump, there's normally a small panel low down on the front, this opens and the pump can be opened from behind it. something like a bra wire in the pump will still let it drain, just not fully. On your machine the panel is on the bottom right hand side at the front, open this and there's usually a thing you turn this comes out allowing you to clean the pump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Machine was bought sept 2017, could the bushes be gone in that time?

Cleaned the pump filter thing, usually the 1st thing i go to. Was full of fluff but no better when cleaned it out.

Seems to be. Checked all the pipe work yesterday when i dragged it all out to see if there was a kink in the drain line. Couldnt see/ feel anything along the lines that i checked. Will give it another go tonight after work. Maybe take it off and flush some water through it to see if there is a blockage in the line

To be honest about it, a washing machine has come a long way, to that amends it requires a  dedicated person, not an electrician, I would suggest you try somewhere like the UK white goods forum.