Barbara Streisand.......defends Michael,Jackson

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Kerch  you know she spells her name "Barbra"     other than that I'm with you  all the way on that .    

Can't see her &  Saville as a couple though  somehow .    :C  

Exactly Geoff. 

Heres what I think, there’s been many more children around Michael Jackson that haven’t accused him than those that have, strange as it seems those that did accuse him when he was alive were happy to take his money rather than justice, and those that come out now can only have money but no justice so I have to ask is it all about the money?? 

Because if my child or grand child was abused then I’d want justice not the money. How many victims would be interested in the money? I’d go as far to say that the adults see dollars and thought of their own interests over their kids. 

I’d like to see the accusers undergo a lie detector test before I judge one of the most giving persons that ever graced this planet. 

As you say , money is the root of this  and its impossible to prove one way or another .   

I don't know what they have accused the bloke of doing TBH  , just wondering why  nothing was said at the time .    Or perhaps it was .  

Never been a fan TBH  not my kind of music ,  so I didn't really follow his career other than the shock / horror  news items  like  turning white  or dangling babies over balconies .  

I wonder this with a lot of things, true, there may be genuine victims who are too frightened to say anything until after their abuser is dead, but I always find it a bit suss that lets say a woman comes out and says, "so and so abused me when I was 12" then another one or two come out and say something similar, ok that's fair enough, but why, when they've had there say, there's been an inquiry, and compensation awarded, which fair enough, they're entitled to,  is it only after money has been paid out that hoards of others come out screaming " I was a victim too". ?

Definitely makes you think something is not genuine with a lot of them.

I believe there was a long history of cover ups in the  Hollywood of the big screen stars  ,  pay offs  , police in their pockets etc ...right back to the silent movie days .  

I even  heard an interview with  Shirley Temple  , in her  70s , a US ambassador then...... said as a small child she was chased round  the office of one of those movie moguls  ( she named him)   with his old John Thomas out .