This appeared on my Facebook , you never know...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last sentence says thats not official 'police' advice

you would also have the sameproblem day or night so again, BS

Last edited by a moderator:
The first post re the eggs is actually official advice, it has been a technique that the criminal fraternity are using abroad to hijack tourists. Was on the news last year. 

is it just me  ( probably is). Or do the majority of Vapers look a bit furtive when having a suck?
Its you Mate  ( Usually is ) ;)    (Imagine a winking  Smiley face here ...which I can't do until Sidey sends me the secret codes ...I only have  Brian ATM)   :C    

Last edited by a moderator:
you should find the original emojis under the new lettuced ones - as you use them the favourite end up on top of the lettuced emojis.
On my PC , Binky, if I open the Smiley tag , it freezes the PC for two minutes  as the emoji,s slowly load up , then takes forever to scroll down to the originals.  

Noah indeed  !!!!      No a much later model ,   the one Moses did the calcs on for parting the Red Sea ,  powered by methane gas .      I'm happy as long as I can conjure up   Brians    :C   :C  

Noah indeed  !!!!      No a much later model ,   the one Moses did the calcs on for parting the Red Sea ,  powered by methane gas .      I'm happy as long as I can conjure up   Brians    :C   :C  

Isn't that the same model they used for calculating the cement mix for the foundations on the Tower Of Pisa?

Doc H.