Bathroom Extractor fan

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manrose are cheap & cheerful  , nice & simple , reasonable quality .  Also sold as Steeple brand at Denmans . 

Vent Axia ..probably overpriced these days , trading on their reputation .

My favourite is the  Airflow  Icon .   Circular fan with iris shutter  but you need to buy the add on module  for Timer  ..Humidity ..etc  but I'd say they were  quality  , specially if its for yourself .     

Last edited by a moderator:
It's customer /old school friend. Want something with good air movement as they are converting a galley kitchen into a shower room. They're leaving the washing machine and boiler in the room so want something that keeps moisture down as low as possible really. 

Well they shouldn't be because it's not part of the extension. I have to confirm because bc told the customer it should be notified. I think he was just poo ting this put. The sparking for the extension and cu change has been notified but the customer hasn't received an EIC yet! The switch drop I'm moving for them has no earth and a metal switch. Yet the work has been signed off. I've told them to ask the spark for the eic. Thanks for the advice. I'll look at the icon

Latest posts