Anyone do with £1000 in cash ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well its no good asking me  as I don't have it  ...but what I do have is   4  X  Federal Electrical   Stablock  TP  16A  Type C   MCBs    at £10  ea   if anyone,s interested. 

No that £1000 was a "hook"   .   MCBs are merely £10 ea  .   They may be the only ones in the country , extremely rare ,  they were found in the tomb of the Pharaoh   Brian  dating back to  12AD   given to him by Moses  who found them in some bulrushes  by a burning bush .  

Apparently a man called   Ezekiel , who was a self employed  Electrician  had quoted to install floodlighting around the new  Pyramid Development  had chucked them away  in disgust  when told  he had to join a scheme to work on pyramids  ,  costing 400 shekels  per annum.... hence the phrase , Part P.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a Scammer.....    :^O

Out doing a bit of Phishing...     :innocent

Trying to get your bank details....     :innocent

DONT talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:coat

A bit like "50% off sale" on the outside of a furniture shop then.
Yes  .  Do you get the Oak Furniture Land  advert on your TV  ?     Their furniture is OK  , if you like big sturdy , chunky ,real oak  ...no veneer in 'ere . Its not rubbish . 

But they have more sales than the CO-op  & the Home & Colonial  put together .  At the moment it's called The Week's Sale  ,  MUST end this week .  they have a sale for almost  every day  of the year .