Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolff86

Reaction score
Hi everyone 

Moved across from electricians forum. There's been a few changes on their recently and that coupled with the fact that the forum was dominated by total narcissists made me realise it was time for a change. 

I'm 5 years in the industry working mostly in domestic with all the necessary quals minus the NVQ. I think these forums are a great way to further broaden your understanding of the trade and to see things through another's perspective. 

I hope it's a breath of fresh air to the toxic atmosphere on the other forum. 

Michael. 

Welcome Micheal, this is the only electrical forum I’m on so can’t compare it to any others, I certainaly find it a good forum to be on.

Welcome Wolfman  .  This is the only Forum I'm on too  so can't compare ,  but will say that even from the early days  I've had a great deal of help , good advice ,  friendly banter  etc .    

Obviously opinions differ on various subjects but we try to keep to the original owner's idea  and follow the the name on the title banner ...  The UK's Friendliest Forum .  

Theres a download section  & others which I'm sure you've noticed  .   

Oh  after 10 posts you can upload photos .    ( It stops spamming & sneaky adverts . ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea how anyone has time to be on multiple forums....    :C

Unless they are retired of course??

I barely have time to be on here recently...

Too much going on with work & family....

Just had to look on my profile...

it says I joined in Mar 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never had any problems...

Its generally a hassle free place...

And if you are working for yourself, it is useful having other knowledgeable peers working in the industry batting ideas around and giving updates and info about all sorts of stuff you may otherwise miss!

Welcome Mr Wolff86   Guinness    :Salute