Air Line fittings

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one good at identifying these? I need the one on the red hose. The connector on the green device is a Euro 1/4" for comparison.

Thanks

20190407_175417.jpg

Yes the green one is an air riviter from Aldi.

So the other will be 1/4" euro? That's grand.

(all my air tools are on PCL, but since buying some electric impact wrenches I don't use air much)

The bigger ones that usually fitted to the Aldi tools are The Xf fittings, believe it stands for extra flow, the slightly smaller ones are the standard range.

I made up a set of male female adaptors going from xf to standard and standard to xf so I didn’t have to worry what end was on the tool, as I have a mixture.

All parts from SCrew fix and about 10 mins to make. I can take a pic and give you the SF numbers if you want?

I only use the PCL as I have had nothing but bother with cheaper ones and the additional cost is minimal.

Last edited by a moderator:
made up a set of male female adaptors going from xf to standard and standard to xf so I didn’t have to worry what end was on the tool, as I have a mixture.
That's exactly what i did

previously I kept changing the male tail,and it was getting silly...all my spares got used and I had a load of 💩 lidl,/ Aldi tails

now I can use he aldi/lidl multi port manifold and their flow reducer

simples