Why is it.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
People think you are sat at the end of the phone waiting for them to call?

out for a meal and you are surrounded by everyone taking pics of what's on their plate??  FFS eat it!....they don't post pics ( well not many do ) of what it looks like after it's digestive transit in the morning

everything you want THIS week was on offer LAST week!

When you lose your favourite tool it only reappears when you have bought its replacement?

supplier only has the expensive option in stock , the cheaper one is next day delivery ?

battery drill is always FLAT at top of ladder and never when you check it at bottom of ladder?

everything cut to size is wrong size?

kingspan smells like an old people's bus?

lewden 3ph boards are so bad?

everyone in the maintenance dept has had a go at fixing it BUT nobody knows anything about it?

people that cannot do my job feel qualified to tell me I am doing it incorrectly?

majority of Aldi and Lidl fruit and veg has gone off before you pay for it?

Mmmmm

dunno what's up with me at moment......I seem to be getting a bit grumpy!

busy at work

everyone is paying

youngest granddaughters christening this weekend

just booked our first holiday in about 10/12 years

loads of Merlot

discovered Walkers Jalapeño , and Chilli and Lime crisps

so all is good.......but I suppose it's only Tuesday  :slap

People think you are sat at the end of the phone waiting for them to call?             Nothing ever changes .

out for a meal and you are surrounded by everyone taking pics of what's on their plate??  FFS eat it!....they don't post pics ( well not many do ) of what it looks like after it's digestive transit in the morning          I don't understand either , you're getting old 

everything you want THIS week was on offer LAST week!            Standard Sod's Law operating !! 

When you lose your favourite tool it only reappears when you have bought its replacement?          First law of the universe

supplier only has the expensive option in stock , the cheaper one is next day delivery ?                    Sod's Law !

battery drill is always FLAT at top of ladder and never when you check it at bottom of ladder?             2nd law of working on ladders

everything cut to size is wrong size?         They do it on purpose to annoy you 

kingspan smells like an old people's bus?               !!!

lewden 3ph boards are so bad?                           Can't remember 

everyone in the maintenance dept has had a go at fixing it BUT nobody knows anything about it?        Me diners gonna be chucked up the gardin 

people that cannot do my job feel qualified to tell me I am doing it incorrectly?

majority of Aldi and Lidl fruit and veg has gone off before you pay for it?

What !!!!     Look theres 21 British restaurants  , 17 Cafes ,  5 Asian , 1 Bangladeshi , 1 Bar,  2 Cantonese & 2 Chinese .    You're not gonna starve !!

What the hell are you doing there anyway ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
What !!!!     Look theres 21 British restaurants  , 17 Cafes ,  5 Asian , 1 Bangladeshi , 1 Bar,  2 Cantonese & 2 Chinese .    You're not gonna starve !!

What the hell are you doing there anyway ? 
Where are you finding that list?

A walk through town on Monday evening revealed:

One hotel that doesn't do food on Sundays and Mondays. One hotel that only does food for residents.  "Da Steak House" looked like it had been shut for months.  There was an Indian and Chinese restaurant and one Thai restaurant. And a Chinese and indian takeaway and a chippy.

But no normal British type restaurant.

We are on holiday, couldn't face going south, it gets a bit too warm.

Last edited by a moderator: