DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Armeg UK

Armeg Competition

Armeg UK

Right, I think it's time for another TEF competition.:)

Up for grabs is one of our new 14 piece Twister Drill and Drive sets which can be seen at the following link.

https://www.armeg.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=90&product_id=131

And here's a picture

666778669_TW14PCSETAngle(email)(1).jpg.39f110d0d6d95711e1d8e428d7903dd2.jpg

The set contains our very popular Impact Driver rated Multi-Material bits, some Impact Driver rated HSS Cobalt drill bits along with our new screwdriver bits that have a mag collar to enable screw-holding. 

To be in with a chance of winning please PM me the answer to the following question

"What percentage of Cobalt do our Twister HSS Cobalt drill bits contain?"

I'm going to run this one a bit longer than normal to give everyone a chance to enter (and to let me get back off holiday and the umpteen trade days I have booked in 😂) so it will end at 8am on Monday 12th August. I'll announce the winner after that and the prize will be sent out.

Good luck!!!

Phil.

kerching

To save time and because I keep not winning with alarming regularity, can you just not end the competition now and send me them? By the law of averages I am due to win this time!

just saying

pm sent

Sharpend
54 minutes ago, kerching said:

To save time and because I keep not winning with alarming regularity, can you just not end the competition now and send me them? By the law of averages I am due to win this time!

just saying

pm sent

only flaw in your theory is that it applies to me also and I applied 9hr 59 minutes ago???

kerching
Just now, Sharpend said:

only flaw in your theory is that it applies to me also and I applied 9hr 59 minutes ago???

Well known fact in these competitions that the first and last entry are always discounted to prevent fraud and promote fairness and stuff

😂

Sharpend
2 minutes ago, kerching said:

Well known fact in these competitions that the first and last entry are always discounted to prevent fraud and promote fairness and stuff

😂

Ship,ship,ship, that's where I'm going wrong!!

note to self: remember the Kerching law, if that fails drink yourself to death!!

Doc Hudson

Why not just choose the winners alphabetically by forum username? which I think puts me ahead of both Sharpend AND Kerching. (if you don't ask, you never know)!

Doc H.

Armeg UK

Guys, guys, guys, you're overthinking this too much.

All your theories involve me having to think too much which doesn't come naturally. I've only just got my head around the concept of random number generators.

For this reason you know this will be an impartial competition with a random winner.

However, if a new member with a username of "PhilsBrother" wins then that's a different matter.......

:)

kerching

Suggestion....Runners up consolation prize.........set of acceler8 holesaws for the first 3 members to post on this topic

Armeg UK
3 minutes ago, kerching said:

Suggestion....Runners up consolation prize.........set of acceler8 holesaws for the first 3 members to post on this topic

So a consolation prize with a higher monetary value than the first prize?🤔

roys

It is an interesting concept, what will the 3rd place prize be, mmmm and thanks for putting the competition up.

Sharpend

This comps getting better by the hour!!!

kerching
13 hours ago, Armeg UK said:

So a consolation prize with a higher monetary value than the first prize?🤔

And why not?

its a bit like reverse engineering

for example

first prize...2.tickets to,see Barrymore 

second prize 4 tickets

third.      8 tickets

fourth....mystery prize but bring your cozzie 

Armeg UK
10 hours ago, kerching said:

And why not?

its a bit like reverse engineering

for example

first prize...2.tickets to,see Barrymore 

second prize 4 tickets

third.      8 tickets

fourth....mystery prize but bring your cozzie 

😱

Armeg UK

Right TEF. Good morning to you all. It's 8am on my first day back in the office for a while so as promised, it's time to announce the winner of our latest competition.

And the winner is........................

@roys.

Congratulations Steve, PM me the address you would like me to send the prize to.

Commiserations to everyone else that entered but please keep your eye out for further competitions.

Phil🙂

roys

Yippee I’m going to a Barrymore party......... wait a minute😀.......

Anyway thanks again Phil for putting up prizes.

kerching

I have my trunks packed

Evans Electric

I had an email from Armeg  thanking me for commenting on their products from a while ago and they sent me a set of  excellent  magnetic  P2  screw holders  as in the  photo  in the 1st post  above. 

Edited by Evans Electric