Armeg Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Right, I think it's time for another TEF competition. :)

Up for grabs is one of our new 14 piece Twister Drill and Drive sets which can be seen at the following link.

https://www.armeg.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=90&product_id=131

And here's a picture

TW14PCSET Angle (email) (1).jpg

The set contains our very popular Impact Driver rated Multi-Material bits, some Impact Driver rated HSS Cobalt drill bits along with our new screwdriver bits that have a mag collar to enable screw-holding. 

To be in with a chance of winning please PM me the answer to the following question

"What percentage of Cobalt do our Twister HSS Cobalt drill bits contain?"

I'm going to run this one a bit longer than normal to give everyone a chance to enter (and to let me get back off holiday and the umpteen trade days I have booked in 😂) so it will end at 8am on Monday 12th August. I'll announce the winner after that and the prize will be sent out.

Good luck!!!

Phil.

To save time and because I keep not winning with alarming regularity, can you just not end the competition now and send me them? By the law of averages I am due to win this time!

just saying

pm sent

only flaw in your theory is that it applies to me also and I applied 9hr 59 minutes ago???

Why not just choose the winners alphabetically by forum username? which I think puts me ahead of both Sharpend AND Kerching. (if you don't ask, you never know)!

Doc H.

Guys, guys, guys, you're overthinking this too much.

All your theories involve me having to think too much which doesn't come naturally. I've only just got my head around the concept of random number generators.

For this reason you know this will be an impartial competition with a random winner.

However, if a new member with a username of "PhilsBrother" wins then that's a different matter.......

:)

Right TEF. Good morning to you all. It's 8am on my first day back in the office for a while so as promised, it's time to announce the winner of our latest competition.

And the winner is........................

@roys.

Congratulations Steve, PM me the address you would like me to send the prize to.

Commiserations to everyone else that entered but please keep your eye out for further competitions.

Phil🙂

I had an email from Armeg  thanking me for commenting on their products from a while ago and they sent me a set of  excellent  magnetic  P2  screw holders  as in the  photo  in the 1st post  above. 

Last edited by a moderator: