Electrika

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate,

Received mine a while ago. Also received an updated one the other day, as it goes.

I did mention it on here somewhere.

But thanks for putting it up.

I've been receiving Electrika updates for several years, probably close on 5 now, and the last 4 years or so every one has told me to re-register on the envelope. Suffice to say I haven;t, expecting them to stop coming as I don;t use it, and the internet works fine and must be cheaper than sending me a printed CD every Month.

Anyway, does anyone actually use this for any day to day stuff, I couldn;t get on with it but haven't tried it for a while. Was never going to use ot for printing out final quotes and invoices but tried to use ot for pricing and wotnot and easily adding parts etc... to quotes. Always found it quicker to quickly jot it down and add it up. Maybe it's just me?

Me too Lurch. And they send regular e-mails too. :)

In fact, I am going to look at their website to see if I can find a "Hager 100ma Time Delayed RCD" now.

Not having much luck finding one. :_|

In fact, I am going to look at their website to see if I can find a "Hager 100ma Time Delayed RCD" now.Not having much luck finding one. :_|
Try the wholesalers, a quick look in the book and online is a bit useless, but I've never really had a problem popping my head in the wholesalers and just asking for one. Used to fit loads of split load twin RCD Hager boards with Type S front end RCD's.

As it happens, I am going down now. :)

Latest posts