Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbil

Reaction score
Hi,

I am constantly baffled by electrics so thought it a good idea to get expert advice on here rather than burning my fingers.

Look forward to any advice you can offer and hopefully I'll learn a thing or two.

Regards,

Lilbil

Kerch  the  soft & cuddly   Andrex  puppy  Eh!   :C    What next  ? Some kind of Disney character ?      A new version of "Its  a Wonderful Life"  with  Hugh Grant  as  Kerch ....."every time a bell rings an Angel gets his wings"         Somehow  I'm not seeing it .      

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you all judge me too harshly, actually I am really nice 🐱 

admittedly I do have a couple of dislikes which are well documented

also I do not have a short fuse....I was fitted with a detonator at birth

treat me right/nice and I will leave you alone

upset me and.....well I refer you to the Architect on my last job! 😂

Also I refer you to the case of Arkle v. Presdram In the Highr Court, it's well,worth a read

I was told on a job many years ago,that I seem to have 3 settings

nice pleasant helpful

arsey

walk off the job

it was then decided I had an intermediate setting of 'terse'

to misquote the Hulk.    "You won't like me when I'm terse"

How did you get access to,my photo album?

anyway....long story short ( Andrex Puppy )

back in 1978 I was at Salford University and 'seeing' this little blonde ( quite tidy )

Andrex were running a Puppy promotion

took her back to my rented house during the summer and there was a package on the stairs. Opened package, inside was an Andrex promotional toy puppy that she had ordered for me. Even she had me Sussed at an early age!!

do I still have the Puppy?

YEP!

as for the little blonde........

we will have been married 39 years in September and our 6 granddaughters still play with the puppy 

just saying