Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pete,

I can't remember exactly how, it's so long ago, and my profile page may be different to yours, but if you go to your profile in the top left hand corner of the screen should be somewhere to click and upload a picture etc. there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pete,

I can't remember exactly how, it's so long ago, and my profile page may be different to yours, but if you go to your profile in the top left hand corner of the screen should be somewhere to click and upload a picture etc. there.
Thanks SW wikk have a kook

Sorry mate. I replied on the wrong post on this.. I'll copy it into here.

If you go to the top right, click on your name. 

Then go to Profile.

In the Profile, at the bottom left of the Profile Pic there should be a tab to click.

image.png

From there you can pick a file for your profile picture.

Make sure it's less than 50kb in size.

Hi Pete,

Either Blind, or thick but no can see "upload picture" will get my PC Savvy Lad to have a look thanks anyway nice forum by the way 

Either Blind, or thick but no can see "upload picture" will get my PC Savvy Lad to have a look thanks anyway nice forum by the way 

Its the white box thingy-am-bob on the bottom left of where your profile pic. Click on this.  See my attachment above mate.

i tried that. resized photo as low as possible but forum said >50 whatevers.

Open the picture in Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

Go into the 'Picture' tab at the top row.

At the bottom of the list there is a 'Compress Pictures' option.  Pick this.

Now on the right hand side of the window you will get a few options to pick.  Pick 'Web Pages'.

This will tell you the file size.

Now pick 'Ok'

Then just save it.

Save it under a different name, so you don't loose your original.

@Pete10001 @TelectrixHotYou know you might not be allowed.

Some forums have a post or time limit.

So you will qualify for it in time but just not yet.

Also Tel when I was tagging you there was 3 members with your name. Telextrix, teletrix hot and your full gmail address.

So maybe @Sidewinder or someone could look into it 

funney. i registered ages ago as telectrix, but could not sign in. came back tother day and tried to register again. forum said telectrix already in use. so altered to telectrixhot. as for gmail, i never use it. 

Also Tel when I was tagging you there was 3 members with your name. Telextrix, teletrix hot and your full gmail address.

There are 3 members.

I'll PM you Tel to try and sort this out if you like, we can then merge accounts, I think...

I was able to add my pic after 17 posts yesterday.  Both Tel & Pete have been members longer than me and have more posts. 

that would be great. how do i access pm's?

If you hover your mouse over @Sidewinder profile pic it will give you a 'Message' tag at the bottom of the drop down window.