Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAM MAN

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm an engineer from the north east. Just signing in to say hello.

Are you suggesting our newest member is a window cleaner  Sharpie  ???   :C  

We're getting more "Way eh! Pets"   joining  these days ,  they all mates of Andy by any chance  ?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm a cctv,access & intruder engineer. Sorry not a visual technician 😀

That’s handy as I was only saying to the wifey that I think I need to get some cctv out back over vehicles as since a new lodger has moved in next door some strange things have been happening to our vehicles???? So any suggestions on something good at night but very discrete? obscure and unclean answers are to be avoided please gentleman. 

That’s handy as I was only saying to the wifey that I think I need to get some cctv out back over vehicles as since a new lodger has moved in next door some strange things have been happening to our vehicles???? So any suggestions on something good at night but very discrete? obscure and unclean answers are to be avoided please gentleman. 
Cheap and easy? I was concerned recently that we had a rat living in the garden. I bought an "animal camera", which quickly proved that my new friend was actually a squirrel, - rather more acceptable.

Anyway, the camera works on batteries, which have a good life,  and has a very sensitive PIR and an infra red flash. It records stills, movies or both.

It cost about £30.  I'm thinking it would record more than just mischevious  squirrels.

Cheap and easy? I was concerned recently that we had a rat living in the garden. I bought an "animal camera", which quickly proved that my new friend was actually a squirrel, - rather more acceptable.

Anyway, the camera works on batteries, which have a good life,  and has a very sensitive PIR and an infra red flash. It records stills, movies or both.

It cost about £30.  I'm thinking it would record more than just mischevious  squirrels.

Oooo, any links to this undercover camera? 

Deke behave, he uses cctv so I figure he works with Dom whatever his name is? 
Ah !   Dom whatsisname  !!    Kerch is a big fan .....    'Im what used to be in that other thing with that nice wench,  'er  'oo 'ad the big whatsernames   .;.....but not 'er 'oo 'ad a nice whachyacallit , used to  fly around in a helicopter but looks a bit like 'er but is'nt .