Secuplace DIY alarm kit, tri siren

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad90

Reaction score
Please could someone give me some advice I'm a novice and not an electrician either, over a year ago I installed a secuplace alarm on my house I accidentally wiped the auto enrolment meaning I had to enrol all the system detectors I managed to work it all out in the end the system works well, but the exterior wireless siren is not connecting to the module unit, its flashing amber not solid green the tamper light flashes on the siren meaning its sending the signal, I even brought a second siren and module still the same problem, do I have to link the module with a signal even though its connected to the panel, I cant think of anything else I can do, I have also been searching for a wired siren that might be better but cant seem to find one that's compatable the system is perfect otherwise and easy to use, it would be great and so helpful if someone could advise me and give me any ideas thanks