Noob alert

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkyKez

Reaction score
I thought I'd say hi.

I occasionally need opinions and advise on the not so obvious, and the obvious. 

and quite often marinated  :Y :Y
Well the Merlot and Shiraz has taken a back seat ( bottled 5 gallons of rosé on Sunday though )

latest project is 'infusing gin'

so,far

blueberry

raspberry

blackberry/Cherry/black currant

orange and chilli

lemon and ginger

pear and apple

parma violet

Strawberry

Well the Merlot and Shiraz has taken a back seat ( bottled 5 gallons of rosé on Sunday though )

latest project is 'infusing gin'

so,far

blueberry

raspberry

blackberry/Cherry/black currant

orange and chilli

lemon and ginger

pear and apple

parma violet

Strawberry
Mrs has had a shot at that too. £10 gin from Aldi plus some dried orange from Amazon and it comes out really nice after only about 10 days.

Better in my opinion than one of the £30 bought versions we tried.  

didn't get to 10  :^O .

Can't stand chilli in drinks, bought some chilli beer once - normally you gulp down some beer to get rid of chilli - burn, try the same with this stuff it gets worse!! Just not cricket!! :^O

didn't get to 10  :^O .

Can't stand chilli in drinks, bought some chilli beer once - normally you gulp down some beer to get rid of chilli - burn, try the same with this stuff it gets worse!! Just not cricket!! :^O
Heathen! 😂

This  isn't hot , only left chillis in for about 20 hours. You can tell there is something warming there but wouldn't really put it down to 🌶. I can eat a Phal,with little or no after effects....unlike my other half who would scream like a teenager at the taste of a Korma!

went off really hot chilli stuff years ago after a mate made me a curry with fresh spices he ground himself. Whilst I used to think a curry was lettuced unless it required 4 pints of lager and a head-sweat, I realised you can't taste amything other than chilli and was missing out on so much more flavour. Still like a bit of heat,  Vindaloo max!  baddayexplode