Now this made me smile.... Mobile phone charges..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find turning off my phone when I'm on holiday avoids expensive mistakes!
You are right!

I holiday in Cyprus, where all the South is in EU and hence OK. 

We aren't allowed to take a hire car into the North, Turkish, half but if you get too near the border the phone sees Turkish cell stations and starts charging just for being there, without being taken out of my pocket!.

What do these guys do ?     When they land in Iran  or Saudi  they whip out the cellphone from under their feathers and start texting with their claws , all their eagle mates around the world . 

"  Hey the Russians gave us all free phones , just flying south for the winter ,  had vole for me dinner..  C U  soon  " :C    

What do these guys do ?     When they land in Iran  or Saudi  they whip out the cellphone from under their feathers and start texting with their claws , all their eagle mates around the world . 

"  Hey the Russians gave us all free phones , just flying south for the winter ,  had vole for me dinner..  C U  soon  " :C    

They are all taking "Eagle-Selfies" and Instagram or Facebooking their photos saying...

"Hey guys can you guess where I am today!!???"

:slap

You've reminded me of another saying  an old sparky used to use if he thought there was too much to do .......he'd come out with  ...."  As they say in the Bible , Sod 'em till Termorra "