Regs book?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid  £83.50  + VAT   at Denmans  for Regs book as my assessment loomed on the the 5th Nov  .    Grab one Sharpie  ...you 'll never read it anyway  (Imagine winking emoji here) 

Wish I'd thought to look on Amazon   I'd have saved about £20.  

I stopped buying the OSG  a few years ago .    

So the time has come for me to upgrade my self to all things 18th Ed, just looking at buying the books and seeing that the usual places are talking £110+ for regs and OSG, just browsing web and prices seem much lower? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1785611704 

so question has anybody brought from here? 
Haven't bought regs, but Mrs seems to buy nearly everything on Amazon.

Never have any problems with either quality or delivery. (I know...…  I'm going to regret saying that aren't I?)

Just paid  £83.50  + VAT   at Denmans  for Regs book as my assessment loomed on the the 5th Nov  .    Grab one Sharpie  ...you 'll never read it anyway  (Imagine winking emoji here) 

Wish I'd thought to look on Amazon   I'd have saved about £20.  

I stopped buying the OSG  a few years ago .    
whats this VAT your paying? Edmundson told me they are vat free? 

Haven't bought regs, but Mrs seems to buy nearly everything on Amazon.

Never have any problems with either quality or delivery. (I know...…  I'm going to regret saying that aren't I?)
I do use amazon for bits and pieces but I’d heard/read that there were some dodgy sites selling the regs? So was hoping that someone had successfully purchased so I could request which seller they used. 

I have a 17th edition that cost me  £475.00   ................thinking of having it framed .    

On   top of that had to buy a second 17th  edition  2 years later at another  £75 --£80  .    

They can now join all the  16th s    and 15ths   stored in the Evans Electric   , Redundant  Regulation Storage Facility.    Apparently you have to keep them for 200 years .