nuaire eco drimaster piv

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidboxworthhall

Reaction score
Hello there,

can anyone help me, I have just installed one of the nuaire eco drimister PIV systems, it is the non heat version.  It starts up and you can here the system working but there seems to be a fault with the speed control.  It keeps flashing from 0 to 1 to 3 and will not adjust at all.  I have tried everything I can think of to solve it.  I cannot contact the supplier till Monday as they are closed.  Does any one have any advice, Thank you in advance

If my memory serves me well,the ones I have installed in the past would flash until a button was pressed (there was a restricted time period) for you to then sequence through the neons pressing the button until you get the combination for the speed you required

The only suggestion I could make would be to isolate then reset the power and try again 

If my memory serves me well,the ones I have installed in the past would flash until a button was pressed (there was a restricted time period) for you to then sequence through the neons pressing the button until you get the combination for the speed you required

The only suggestion I could make would be to isolate then reset the power and try again 

Thank you for your input Des 56, always nice to see any member who's been registered on the forum for many years, come back to make another contribution after a long absence. Stat's suggest you have been here for nearly 10 years and your last contribution around 7 years ago. No pressure, but feel free to contribute a bit more frequently if you find any posts of interest. (welcome back)

Doc H.