London Bridge

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds from the news broadcasts that there were some very brave citizens there today. Clearly the police were soon on hand to do the job, but how long will it be before some clown complains that they shot the vermin.

Any time now his civil rights will brought into the equation .    Only in Britain  will we be keeping his family on  benefits for the foreseeable future  . 

Just wondering if we are still supporting the family of that mad flicker with the hook hand , now being dealt with by the US . 

Okay, tin hat on.

3 people dead, one was the "Terrorist"  did it HAVE to take up so much of the news going on and on about the same thing?  Did such a huge amount of London have to be locked down for so long?

How many people were killed in road traffic accidents today? How much of the news was taken up by that?  

We seem obsessed blowing this up out of all proportion, which of course fuels the racial hatred and encourages more to seek this publicity we give them.

As I say, tin hat on, I am sure there will be incoming.

If the news was reported accurately , some members of the public aprehended this individual .... and I take my hat off to them for their bravery.

i also admire the armed police, social media coverage will no doubt allow identification of them, which could have a serious negative impact on them.

as for the news, make a change from hearing continuously about our useless politicians .....

Clearly the police were soon on hand to do the job, but how long will it be before some clown complains that they shot the vermin.

Likely to be a politician .... who doesn’t actually know what went on.

He was wearing a suicide belt (now known to be fake) that is why he was shot so he could not trigger it.. 

Must have known what would happen to him then .    

I think it was after  the last London Bridge incident , we heard police were knocking doors in immigrant areas of B,ham , arrests made , but heard no more . 

As long as the police adopt a shoot to kill policy with these loony’s  then I’m fine with it. You can’t legislate for the loony but you can sure as hell stop them. 

I just heard the terrorist had recently been released from prison  (for terrorist activity)   I think they said he had a one of those ankle strap probation devices on .  

Lets face it  they could strike anywhere , what is it with London Bridge ?       

I just heard the terrorist had recently been released from prison  (for terrorist activity)   I think they said he had a one of those ankle strap probation devices on .  

Lets face it  they could strike anywhere , what is it with London Bridge ?       

Not only him..... apparently the guy that had him pinned down was also out on license for murder.... tempers the "hero" tag a bit

'Cometh the hour, cometh the man'

who can ever forget the car that drove into the Glasgow Airport building and the driver was on fire ( tough 💩, his career choice!) and he was kicked in the 'nads by a member of the public as he was smouldering and trying to escape!   Split second decisions can often bring out the hero in people

just saying