Armeg Christmas Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Good Morning, TEF. I feel it's time for another Armeg Christmas competition.

Judging by the love-in for this product on here I'm guessing this is going to be a popular one.😀

Up for grabs we have this beauty

SSH3PCSET_1.jpg

Yes, that's right it's a 3 piece Acceler8% set. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!

To be in with a chance to win this, simply PM me the answer to the following question

"What is the recommended speed in RPM for a 20mm Acceler8% holesaw when used in STAINLESS STEEL (not mild)?"

All correct answers will go in the hat. I will draw a random winner out of said hat at 8am on Monday 16th December.

Good Luck!

Phil.

PS, I know some of you don't like twattering but for those that do we also have our "12 Days of Christmas" competition running over on Twitter. I'd love it for some TEF members to win rather than the professional competition enterers that keep winning on there😠

Linky :- https://twitter.com/armeguk?lang=en

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, bit later than advertised but the random number generator has spoken

The lucky winner of the Acceler8% set is.............

@UNG

Congratulations, if you'd care to pm me with your address, I'll get the prize sent out to you.

Commiserations to the rest of you who entered, I'll stick another competition on in the New Year.

Phil.

Right, prize dispatched and on its way🙂

I know a lot of you don't do Twitter but check the latest prize out on our "12 days of Christmas competition"

That's some serious kit there.

I'd love a TEF member to win🙂

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, prize dispatched and on its way🙂

I know a lot of you don't do Twitter but check the latest prize out on our "12 days of Christmas competition"

That's some serious kit there.

I'd love a TEF member to win🙂

Phil

Prize arrived this afternoon thank you very much

Thanks

Once I have had a chance to use them I'll post something up but I doubt it being this side of next year now