Exit Poll

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting in what way? The conservatives take it by a mile? 
interesting perhaps to see if corbyn stands down after losing his seat, same for Swinson  and the Lib Dem’s? 

Interesting in what way? The conservatives take it by a mile? 
interesting perhaps to see if corbyn stands down after losing his seat, same for Swinson  and the Lib Dem’s? 

Its been stated that up to 65 seats are far too close to call ........... so we could be right back to a small majority - or co-elition territory

Its been stated that up to 65 seats are far too close to call ........... so we could be right back to a small majority - or co-elition territory
not Sure,there’s already been a sizeable drop in labour votes in their stronghold areas? Perhaps the 65 seats are mainly a swing from labour to conservative? 

I doubt that Swinson will resign,,,, she's forecast to gain a seat

she does appear to be a stubborn woman. 

They couldn't find my address  on their lists  ,  had about 8 sheets of A4   , kept going up & down  them  until another took over , asked my name & found it .    By then the queue was out the doorway .   

Well a collapse of labour and I guess no belief in ms swinson, so it appears that the people disbelieved the media about Boris the buffoon either.

So what happens next!! 

I reckon ANYTHING is better than the uncertainty we've had.   

stockmarket seems to like the result too. At least I see BAe shares shot up 14p this morning. That's good by me as it's where my pension comes from.
couldn’t agree more, the uncertainty is what was destroying this country, let’s face it all politicians are the same, so I doubt that the horizon is going to change much there, we’ll probably see Boris be left as leader until Brexit is done. Then the tories will have a vote of no confidence in him and put one of their old boys back in. 

the rest of us will just carry on carrying on. 

so here starts the years of trade deals. I'm not surprised Corbyn got pasted after all the character assasination on social media, but I was a bit surprised by the keeness of northern seats to leave the EU still. Glad to see Swinson is gone, just couldn't take to her at all, shame Abbott still has a seat.

Not sure it was his character ........... more their incoherent barmy spend, spend, spend policies 
not as barmy as you might think - have a read. Most of his plans were longer term, such as the 4 day week IF we improve productivity, so not that likely to happen, but what is worrying is what Boris's current plans do to the economy

.https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/14615