And yet another case of child abuse ignored .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Manchester apparently ,   instigated by  the usual suspects   that everyone is frightened to upset so lets let the abuse continue ...mustn't upset the minorities  .     Disgrace !!  Heads should roll !! 

I was going to reply but then thought better of it as it could be taken the wrong way by the PC brigade and I’d be trolled for the rest of my days whenever online. 

all I can say is I concur with you. 

It's part of the previous Rochadale case 15 years ago. 

So if you think things were bad then, how do you think child protection is faring under 60% cuts to local government, which covers Social Workers and Youth Workers?????

I never mentioned "race "  Guv'ner ,  honest , just the usual suspects which is what the police do in any case .....Post Office  robbed !!   Lets look at the usual suspects .  

they are allowed too it’s their job to report. You don’t work in that area so you saying the same will be misconstrued as racism! 

Our foreign freinds have very different cultural values, such as Romanians think it's ok to marry kids off at 12 years old, Africans think  15 is more than old enough to shag, and many Eastern Europeans think carrying a knife is normal - farmers dall carry knives! And certainly don't think white people don't groom young people either - look at all the care home cases. 

There's something far deeper about Rochdale, namely admitting failure to protect, and I suspect some senior white people were also involved and pressed for the case to be dumped as it was the 'childrens choice' to live that way - this has been the excuse for failure for many years in certain places. Either way, things are now much worse, not because the few Social workers/ Police  that are left aren't dong their best, but because resources are now non-exisitent, so the life expetantcy of children in care is around 30/35 for all but the lucky few. Free reign for the abusors now exists in a way it never has before. Oh you will hear governemnt talk about new systems and procedures, and learning the mistakes of the past, but without resources who the courgette is going to look after the most vulnerable in our society?