Identify this Alarm panel and reset installer code

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 15807

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have done some work on a system with the following Ademco RKP, I understand that honeywell Bought out Ademco and see there are honeywell branded RKP's that look the same. Is it possible this is a Honeywell G2 panel? there is no identifying marks in the endstation, other than perhaps firmware version number on a chip.

Please see the picture of the panel attached, the image is from ebay but identical except i have a sticker on the square chip above zones 2,3 and 4 which looks like a firmware version number, but i havent seen a G2 with the keypad which is the actual one taken this morning.

I have found loads of videos and instructions for ademco alarms saying to power up panel, press * and # then *20 enter new code and *99 to leave engineers menu, its not having any of that!

Anyone who can identify this setup and point me to a manual or method, I would be really grateful. Panel is dated install of 2005

rkp small.jpg

honeywell pcb small.png

Honeywell panel small.jpg

Quick update, Chip has F078 01 2.22 printed on it

Locked to prevent hi-jacking (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts