GSM Alarm system.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davexxx

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I have a 99+8 zone GSM Alarm system and could desperately do with some help setting it up. My problem is when I first installed it, I used it as a wireless system, but because of the heavy use and price of the batteries, I now want to use it as hard-wired. I have installed all the wiring, magnetic sensors on the doors and windows, but for some reason, I can't seem to manage to set it this system up. I would very much appreciate it if anyone can help me with this. If I could factory reset it then that might help, but I don't know how to do that.
Davexxx

Hi Geordie, thank for taking an interest in this post. All I want is a basic alarm that protects entry for door and windows, no PIRs. just magnetic sensors. As for the batteries on doors and windows I'm lucky to get 3 months before they need to be changed. On the front page of the User manual, it says 99+8 ZONE LCD speech household alarm. Followed by GSM Alarm System. I can't find any specific model number for it, that's all there is. I don't want to get rid of it as it worked perfectly when it was set up to use wireless. So I'm happy with it.