Oh Talking about conspiracy theories ........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theres a video on Youtube  of an interview with  a surgeon who attended President Kennedy after the assassination .    He casually mentions the FRONTAL bullet entry  ....which as I remember  we were told   didn't happen .     All shots were from behind  from the  famous Book repository  .   

Video below   he mentions the front entry bullet wound at about 27.40 . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any  conspiracy wasn't generally known of in the UK   until  the one time  James Bond actor , George Lazenby  appeared on the Simon Dee Show  .   For those of a younger vintage  this was a popular talk show in the 1960s  .  

Lazenby was , I believe , the first to talk about a conspiracy  theory over here ,   it went out live  and  in short order ,  Lazenby was dropped as Bond  and  Simon Dee went from one of the most popular presenters of the day  to driving a London bus ,,  never worked on TV again . 

I actually went to Deeley Plaza and the book depository is now a museum with the 6 floor widow area exactly as it was on the day. In the road are three red crosses which depict the bullets point of impact. There is also one marked by the underpass. The grassy knoll and the picket fence still remain and the atmosphere is incredibly surreal. Now what I would say is that from the 6floor window the view down to the underpass is somewhat restricted by the trees, whether these were there at the time I don’t remember, it’s been a while since I read up on this.  
away from the plaza about two blocks down is another museum which is said to be the real museum and includes the gun that LHO used. 
if you are interested in this then it’s well worth a visit as nothing has been changed since it happened. 

Any  conspiracy wasn't generally known of in the UK   until  the one time  James Bond actor , George Lazenby  appeared on the Simon Dee Show  .   For those of a younger vintage  this was a popular talk show in the 1960s  .  

Lazenby was , I believe , the first to talk about a conspiracy  theory over here ,   it went out live  and  in short order ,  Lazenby was dropped as Bond  and  Simon Dee went from one of the most popular presenters of the day  to driving a London bus ,,  never worked on TV again . 
I often wondered why they disappeared so quickly . I quite liked Simon Dee. He was sort of the Noel Edmonds of his day but likeable. Noel Edmonds just being the creepy uncle at family gatherings

The grassy knoll and the picket fence still remain and the atmosphere is incredibly surreal.
Wow !   I can imagine the surreal atmosphere  ,  I think there is a couple of things going on in these cases ... theres the sense  of  walking into history .. and the fact that we've been seeing the TV footage for years .  

I remember some  friends  in Wales took us on a short trip  with the  promise of a pub lunch later .   Parked up and walked down into some sort of  village  ,  stopped and looked around and got the weirdest  feeling of de ja vue  .  Then realised we in the middle of Portmerrion  ,  the setting for The Prisoner  on TV . 

I quite liked Simon Dee. He was sort of the Noel Edmonds of his day but likeable.
Me too ,   can you remember the opening footage where he pulls over in an E type Jag , top down , and  what was called a '60s Dolly Bird jumps in and they  sped off.            

I often wondered why they disappeared so quickly .
On disappearing quickly check out the sudden death of US  journalist Dorothy Killgallen   who announced she was about to publish  certain information  on the assassination .

Much  like Marilyn Monroe  , totally out of character I believe ,  died of an overdose  before publication .

Or the American Politician who committed suicide (whilst sat on a park bench in broad daylight) by shooting himself in the back of the head TWICE
Really !!!!     Theres no end to all this stuff. 

The President's Limo   , normally to be secured as part of a crime scene ,   was driven , that night back to Washington  , totally gutted and re- fitted  with armour plating  , bullet proof tyres etc    and used until the 1970s. 

No evidence to see here folks , move along !!

I always wonder at the scenes of  the police , leading Oswald out of the building ....what kind of chaos was all that going on  ...like everyone was trying  to get their face on TV  , pushing & shoving ...then an armed civilian allowed to walk in  and assassinate the assassin .  

by shooting himself in the back of the head TWICE
That takes some determination   :C    

Three ambulance crew were sacked before the Oswald killing  and their replacements were sent to take him to hospital  , he died in the ambulance and the crew , apparently, disappeared without trace . 

It must be one of the biggest conspiracies of all time where the people are kept in the dark .    

The three main political players in the US at that time ....President Kennedy ,   Robert Kennedy  and Martin Luther King  ,  all assassinated  Jeez!!!   If they made a movie based on that it would be regarded as  unbelievable  nonsense.  

I detest these regimes that keep the people in the dark , feed them only  what they want them to know .      Russian news called  Theresa May the drunken British Prime Minister on their news , showing  selected footage of her holding a wine glass , &  that  ill advised dancing entrance to a conference  etc  .

British gov. in the 1930s  witheld any information on Edward & Mrs Simpson ,   the British  papers put an embargo on it ,  presumably the same with  BBC  Radio,   everyone knew all about it on the continent and the US  .    We , the people , knew ****** all until the abdication speech .