There is a God.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
So I am watching Wheeler Dealers as I'm bored and it's too w

et to fiddle in garage

Ed China.....I like

mockney dwarf Mike Brewer should be called Vagisan  or Canestan for the obvious reasons

anyway I reckon the little gobshyte is a Wiggy

just seen him sweating like Prince Andrew and there is the tell,tale gap,between nape of his neck and his hair

so,who would buy a car from a dwarf who covers up his own bodyworks faults?

"Owld art yer arrrrnd you've onlwy gorrrn an bought yerself a badlyn fitting syrup"

cheered me up in these uncertain times

stay safe

stay home

never really watched it much.... watched the odd bit but usually go to something else once the short fat gobby bloke comes on. ruins the whole thing

Never got into Top Gear  ,  basically blokes kicking the tyres ,  much prefer to watch an expert solving problems etc  .   

Quote :-    There is a God .....   

Thought there was some sort of revelation coming when I read this ,    Kerch on the road to Damascus  or something .   

You mean it's not real!

so when the mockney slap headed, Maltese bonced ,gobshyte dwarf took Edd a cup of tea and Edd  took a sip from it then put it upside down on the tidiest tool box in the world and NO tea came out it was "fake BREWS"!!!!!!!

i am most upset.....I feel an email of complaint t'is in order

BREWER IS THE NEW BRUCIE

its all scripted and acted out. I doubt that Edd or Ant does all the work, probably done by a team of mechanics behind the scenes. TG the same, all scripted and rehearsed beforehand...
Even that bit where Freddy rolled the hearse?

Must admit I am watching Top Gear again as I do like the new line up.

I like Car SOS. Fuzz seems to know what he's doing. Even the posh bloke who I thought was a complete tw@t has grown on me and seems sincere.

I must be mellowing.

I like Car SOS. Fuzz seems to know what he's doing. Even the posh bloke who I thought was a complete tw@t has grown on me and seems sincere.

I must be mellowing.

And you get to see al lot of the other guys in the workshop doing the work. More of a sense of the teamwork going on, not implying its a single-handed project.

Doc H. 

Definitely a lump in the throat sometimes in SOS  .     I'd guess that without the added available cash generated by the programme  most of the vehicles would be straight in the crusher ,  nearly all a total rebuild  , which is amazing to see really .  

I think Fuzz's workshop  is near me in Aldridge ,  one of the industrial parks. 

The forerunner to all these shows was the mighty Barry Bucknell ,   the first DIY man on TV   100 yrs ago .  always panelling doors with hardboard .    He stripped down a Morris Minor  in the studio .  

As I said , never quite got Top Gear , whoever presented it ...basically kick the tyres &   drive a car about for a bit then ..."And we'll see you next week !"