Sofar Me3000sp inverter not charging/discharging batteries

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsisone

Reaction score
Has anyone come across this problem before I have Sofar Me3000sp inverter not charging/discharging batteries from today .

the system have been working for the last 2 months perfectly

Does anyone have any idea on this please 

No alarm , just message flashing up every min ( not charging/discharging ). 

I haven't installed any of these, but it sounds to me like an issue with a CT (current transformer), more likely the one that is used to detect export. They appear to use split core ones, so it could have popped open. Or if it is wireless connection to the unit, could be batteries.

What info do you have on the screen (during the day)?

Both the CT’s are working fine reading grid and PV solar. 

OK sounds like everything is working fine, have you considered that due to the lovelly sunshine that your array has fully charged the battery and you are not using more energy than the array is producing?

No , it wasn’t charging .  Have sorted it now ,the inverter had reset and enabled the logic interface.  Disabled again now and it Is all working again. 

used the sofar live chat and found it very helpful, only took they 30 mins to find the problem 

hey  Celsisone y would you mind to share how did you fixed  as I have the some issue my SOFAR Mass ME3000SP  for the passed couple weeks is is always in standby  charging/discharging  lights flashing not  no charging or discarding the battery the battery is empty anyway. 

Status
Not open for further replies.