Help. Please.Wanted Older Style/Type Window shock Vibrators

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn826

Reaction score
Hello I"m a newbie i tried really hard to find where to Introduce myself but  struggle to find  an active box to enter my information.  apologies - Male of senior years 76. ex building Trade.

Help Wanted  to find supplier of Older Style/upvc Type Window Wired shock Vibrators (x 5 of) for a system that has been installed a number of years with various aspects being renewed over the time.

PIRs ,Magnetic door catches, Battery, Etc.

The existing  vibration type are the ball bearing type held in cage, They are adjustable by knurl hand turned.

If anybody knows of a stockist of these  older/obsolete Wired  type. I would be very grateful.

Out of interest, why 'older' style if you are updating the system. Why not a more modern, wired shock sensor?

I've never really had any issues with Texecom Impaq wired shocks. (Other brands are available). They are wired traditionally with 12v DC and N/C loops for alarm and tamper. They can also be latching and non-latching.

p.s. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts