The result of Socially distancing in the workshop"...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have forgotten to include the link for on-line orders. Any discount for bulk purchases? It could be a nice little earner during lockdown.

Doc H.

I'm long retired but wouldn't be without my garage workshop.  Wife bought me a jigsaw puzzle last week, (I do enjoy a challenging one now and then).

The puzzle is too big for the tray I had so I made a bigger tray.

The tray's too big to use on my lap, so I've just built a coffee table. That's three days in the workshop,    -  start the puzzle soon.

I've got the garage to tidy out and another workbench to build when I get the inclination. I was offered furlough, but instead chose to be one of two keeping our maintenance department going, guarenteed a minimum of basic hours even if just on standby for some of that time. We can't shut down completely, as lots of our clients are considered esstential (grocery stores, pharmacies, care homes, local council, NHS {although havent actually had any NHS tickets during shutdown yet]). Its better than moping around at home :)

Still feels like I am retiring 35 years to early though...... still I imagine that when this has passed we will be busy for a while doing stuff that would have oridnarly have happened during these months, especially if they wait for the workload to be certain before bringing people back off furlough

Latest posts