Shot in the dark

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stadan20

Reaction score
Guys i know this is a real shot in the dark I have this gas fire couldn’t find a data badge . I’ve traced the fault back to this plug ( fire is electronic ignition . I can’t find this plug any where ??? Any tips would be appreciated. 

im not a sparky by the way I’ve shown this to local electrical stores , I’ve googled the “part number” on the front and nothing 
I have photos but unsure how to upload them ........ 

This seems to be an almost daily problem.

Just a thought, bear with me as I'm no IT expert, I just muddle through.     I would have to start researching how to find and use such a "hosting site". 

Would it be possible for the forum to nominate such a service, and perhaps even provide a link for the less "IT literate"  new members to use? 

Thats a good point Geoff  , I wouldn't know either . As you say , it happens all the time with new posts ,  I understand the anti-scam reason on the Forum  but it would be good to  be able to say  ..." Just go to this photo site then post a picture "  .  

Like this post ,  I can't imagine what sort of plug he needs  without a photo .,