Just saying Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

800fsbgang

Reaction score
Been working in the electricity industry for 20 years, but getting back in to my Early sparky days, got my 18th Edition soon, and hoping to get registered.

Cheers mate,Had my 17th but have worked for Supply and distribution Companies ,not been working on customers installations for over 10 years so not needed to update.

So why the change now? Not many people spending money at the minute?
So in Early Feb this year I quit my job, as Shift Electrician ,  getting bored of stand by and shocking long hours, my plan was to work for myself, so i needed to upgrade from 17th to 18th ,i did a few other courses like BPEC Solar panel course and C&G 2919 -01 EV car Charging, which I thought Would a big thing going forward,in early March i was organising date to take my 18th ,and  then Coronavirus .

And here i am, still gonna try however ,i know its a longshot, as i know some of my local sparks have no work, and some are working on other jobs just to get by.In hindsight was wrong to quit my job.