Wonder what penalty they will get?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makes you wonder how they caught them, cop cars aren't that fast  :^O
the Police didn’t know about this until members of the public told them about the YouTube footage ....

a life time ban for people like this never works, because they drive without a licence and don’t care if they get caught

I think the penalty should be watching the car being crushed ..........
Harsh!

where the fun in that?

IF they own the car then they should be jailed

every day they should be given a hacksaw and a small hammer

this is to be used to break down said car into pieces small enough to fit through a standard letterbox ( anybody remember It's Knoockout, with kiddie diddler Stuart Hall, they had to do the same to a piano)

they stay in jail for as long as it takes to complete the task BUT as an incentive they only have ONE year added to the sentence for each day the task takes:I'm not heartless

if they don't own said car then they should have all their possessions sold, jailed, and rumours spread about their ,"niche pastimes "

just jailed one year for every mph over the limit

200 MPH is just madness .       They probably won't get much  because apparently  " the prisons are full "  .

My workmate has just been done  ..again....  dual carriageway  , the speed came down from 60 to 50   ...he slowed down ,  then he didn't notice , it dropped to 30   at a  curve  and theres the police speed van  clocking him at 49 MPH   £100  fine + points    or attend the  naughty boys school for half a day .  

Those cases are seem to be  money traps to me .     If the point of the exercise is to slow down traffic  , install a camera  and a big warning sign .    But of course you'd lose all that revenue .  

This seems sensible to me

https://www.thedrive.com/news/33586/volvo-limits-all-of-its-new-cars-to-112-mph-top-speed#:~:text=Volvo finally made good on,Ekholm explained in Wednesday's announcement.

Watched one of these police programmes a couple of nights ago the one traffic officer caught the same guy three times driving on a provisional licence and with no insurance he had two vans confiscated and a car he tried to recover one van on false documents at the end of the programme you find out he has 27 points on his provisional licence can't remember what the fines were. The one thing you got from his demeanor and attitude was he didn't give a damn and would carry on doing it so there was clearly no deterrent with the punishments handed out