George43

Sofar Me3000sp inverter not charging/discharging batteries standby

George43

Has anyone come across this problem before I have Sofar Me3000sp inverter not charging/discharging batteries for the passed couple weeks , lately I notice the inverter goes on standby event the battery is empty,   constantly light charging/discharging  is flashing 

the system have been working for the last 18 months perfectly

Does anyone have any idea on this please 

binky

should still be under warranty, so contact installer or Sofar technical helpline.

arthur94

@George43 did u ever find solution. I have trouble reaching installer or Sofar and got exactly same issue

binky
22 hours ago, arthur94 said:

@George43 did u ever find solution. I have trouble reaching installer or Sofar and got exactly same issue

I'm not familiar with this particular product, but it would be worth having a read of the manual to see if there is some way of forcing the battery to charge. Once the batteries are fully discharged, they go into a self protect mode and take ages to get any charge into them. Also worth checking the amp-clamp on your meter tails is fitted correctly and hasn't been knocked off.