Anyone else hit by this hot , stuffy weather ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We did an alarm change in Lichfield this morning  ,   replace panel , keypad & sounder  .    Done in 3 hours ...there was a lighting fault to look at too  but both of us were totally cream crackered  ...so  its  we'll return next week  ...thats the way it is  these days. 

Too hot to work but I HAD to!

my current employer is almost as bad as his father. He readily admits this fact and says he inherited  it from me

should we just say that when I got home I was "moist", and leave it at that

only another 2 months or so to go
bet you regret him buying you a set of wheels now, heat rises and all that 😂😂

bet you regret him buying you a set of wheels now, heat rises and all that 😂😂
I'm safe at the moment as it's been hijaked by the builder. He has to cut out 4 window frames  8m up and also extend roller door opening to 5m to fit HIS (son's) new toy.  A BFO forklift

walls are only 18" thick solid brick

IMG_2150.JPG

I went to tradepoint / B&Q for some MDF on saturday, saw they were having end of season clearance on fans, got a cheapo 9" plastic desk fan for about 8 squids, for my study (since covid doing a lot of my paperwork from home, so need to make it bearable), got home, missus saw it, "Why do we need another fan?" come tuesday evening, its gone, shes only decided the bedroom is in need of a second one, so I stop off at B&Q again tonight, all the cheap plastic fans have gone, but did get one of the few last crome 12" nicer looking ones for about 20, was supposed to be about 32. I'm just trying to work out whether I should screw this one to the desk.....

40degC when l got back to the car the other day!

One bonus is our cat is scared of the bedroom ceiling fan so won't get on the bed. It does take up some room too!

IMG_20200806_085826165.thumb.jpg.e4cff307af9ee20b33c1ecb3364c4d40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: