Conflict of interest?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was in a wholesalers earlier and the chap serving was also “booking” a time with the customer to fit the parts 

obviously not under the remit of the wholesaler

what do you guys think?

I was in a wholesalers earlier and the chap serving was also “booking” a time with the customer to fit the parts 

obviously not under the remit of the wholesaler

what do you guys think?
so the wholesaler was selling the parts to a spark to come and fit in his house? Don’t see a problem with that :C  

I'll bet the discount on these particular parts was way better than any normal discount the sparks gets?

Otherwise don't see an issue.

so the wholesaler was selling the parts to a spark to come and fit in his house? Don’t see a problem with that :C  
no.

Man behind counter sells products to person, then man behind counter arranges with customer to go and fit for money that he  pockets

Last edited by a moderator:
Could he have been a sparks who has opened a shop  ?    

Denmans have a disclaimer notice on the counter  about not offering installing advice  & what the customer does with the goods after purchase etc.  

I do remember  one or two  counter guys doing installs on the side ...but yonks ago .    No idea if they were sparks . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Could he have been a sparks who has opened a shop  ?    

Denmans have a disclaimer notice on the counter  about not offering installing advice  & what the customer does with the goods after purchase etc.  

I do remember  one or two  counter guys doing installs on the side ...but yonks ago .    No idea if they were sparks . 

No

It was a lady buying a part from the wholesaler and the chap behind the counter was arranging to come and fit it at the weekend ............