Beware the Kewtech EICR TC4 cert pads for it is a false God.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought one off the shelf at wholesalers   Ketech  TC 4    having  a quick look back at the orifice  ...they are 6 pagers per report  but no test results page .

A second reading of the front cover tells me I need a second pad  for results  , a T5 up to 12 ways    or a T6 .  

So £ 29.85  for two pads of 7  reports   so  £4,26 ea.      

First pages already come unstuck . 

Last edited by a moderator:
print your own. model forms are easily available or make you own design, print to NCR paper if you need a duplicate or just write it onto normal paper and take a photo / scan it

Just bought one off the shelf at wholesalers   Ketech  TC 4    having  a quick look back at the orifice  ...they are 6 pagers per report  but no test results page .

A second reading of the front cover tells me I need a second pad  for results  , a T5 up to 12 ways    or a T6 .  

So £ 29.85  for two pads of 7  reports   so  £4,26 ea.      

First pages already come unstuck . 

If you want handwritten why not just get the generic Green NIC forms?

https://www.shop.niceic.com/certificates/handwritten/electrical/electrical-inspection-condition-report?

or

https://www.shop.niceic.com/certificates/handwritten/electrical/domestic-electrical-condition-report-handwritten?

:C

They won't sell  them to me because  I'm not assessed to carry out EICRs  .   Another £400  .    I can only have EIC  certs  , which , as we know , is the exact same test procedures. 

I'm a very naughty boy .    

Last year I did a cu change and an EICR

Sent customer EIC and EICR

He couldn't understand why the 2 forms are so similar and why he needed both .... And he's a clever chap

EIC need to drop the stupid tick box questions IMHO

Bring back the days when the only paperwork you did was your invoice .      Or time sheet if employed.  :innocent  
Or on "rising from the porcelain throne"

to quote Les McQueen.....it's  💩 business 

....side note for fans of Les McQueen, 🎸 who replaced him when he was sacked from Créme Brûlée ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah   For  some reason I only saw it in bits & drabs  so didn't get all the characters .   The Missus probably had the remote ,     I know you needed to be "local" .  There was a  strange taxi driver  ( Or was that something else)  .  And the strange folk in the shop .  

They won't sell  them to me because  I'm not assessed to carry out EICRs  .   Another £400  .    I can only have EIC  certs  , which , as we know , is the exact same test procedures. 

I'm a very naughty boy .    

Anybody can buy the Green  Un-logoed forms... 

You don't have to be assessed for anything..

(read the description..)

These certificates are for use by electrical contractors not enrolled or registered with NICEIC or Elecsa and for Approved Contractors working outside of their scope of enrolment."

:C