'Ain't it funny How Time Slips Away .....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scary more like !!     Channel  hopping earlier tonight  , theres a Sky channel showing the Elvis  TV Comeback show .    I'm thinking , hang on ,  I watched this in a pub in Liverpool , possibly New Years Eve  when it was screened in the UK .   Working at a hospital  ...something....... Green I think .  Its like a 1000 yrs ago  , I drove an Austin A60  .

Strange the things that come back to you ...New Years Eve  , the Scousers were really friendly , no bother ,  invited to all sorts of places by total strangers .  

On the job we had always to play football against the heating engineers after lunch, and like back being a  kid its was  ..."Well we have to be  Liverpool  so youz lot are  the Villa "     

The last day for us on the job was work straight through Saturday & most of Sunday ,  leaving for home , starving , about 9.00pm ...we found a chippie open on the East Lancs Road ..I still remember them as the best fish & chips ever .