all1

FS: Tesla Powerwall 2

all1

Tesla Powerwall 2 Exclusive Red Edition Signed by Elon Musk, JB Straubel. Condition is New.

Stored inside, perfect boxed condition Powerwall 2- this one you don't want to miss!

First picture is an example of how it will look installed which I got online for context since the box doesn't indicate the special edition color and signatures specifically- the unit listed is brand spankin new and ready for you to have the highest kWh home storage battery in a single box before anyone else does, signed by the man himself!

Rumor has it these are limited to 5 per month, and the odds of another for sale are slim. Unfortunately the install was too costly for my home and I decided to spend the money to upgrade my breaker box and wiring first. While the timing wasn't right for me this could be your moment.

You cannot purchase the special edition, nor easily get Elon to sign a powerwall 2 for you otherwise- so don't miss out on this! 

5F7BgI5.jpgphaEU58.jpgT0P9Qcp.jpg

Unfortunately my home requires too many electrical upgrades to fall within my budget. As previously stated the powerwall is completely unopened, and upon payment I can open it before shipment to prove it is as stated.

Elon and the other signatories would not want this sitting in my house when it can be put to good use for sustainable energy elsewhere.

Asking USD$7000 for this which is a great offer.

If you are interested kindly send me a mail

allsales at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking..!

binky
On 14/10/2020 at 09:16, all1 said:

Tesla Powerwall 2 Exclusive Red Edition Signed by Elon Musk, JB Straubel. Condition is New.

Stored inside, perfect boxed condition Powerwall 2- this one you don't want to miss!

First picture is an example of how it will look installed which I got online for context since the box doesn't indicate the special edition color and signatures specifically- the unit listed is brand spankin new and ready for you to have the highest kWh home storage battery in a single box before anyone else does, signed by the man himself!

Rumor has it these are limited to 5 per month, and the odds of another for sale are slim. Unfortunately the install was too costly for my home and I decided to spend the money to upgrade my breaker box and wiring first. While the timing wasn't right for me this could be your moment.

You cannot purchase the special edition, nor easily get Elon to sign a powerwall 2 for you otherwise- so don't miss out on this! 

5F7BgI5.jpgphaEU58.jpgT0P9Qcp.jpg

Unfortunately my home requires too many electrical upgrades to fall within my budget. As previously stated the powerwall is completely unopened, and upon payment I can open it before shipment to prove it is as stated.

Elon and the other signatories would not want this sitting in my house when it can be put to good use for sustainable energy elsewhere.

Asking USD$7000 for this which is a great offer.

If you are interested kindly send me a mail

allsales at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking..!

sounds like you are in the USA, this is a UK forum, so not a good place to sell this item.