New Armeg competition

Armeg UK

Hi TEF,

Hope you're all keeping safe in these crazy times.

To celebrate me being back to work (albeit part-time as our customers come to terms with wanting to see me again😂) I thought it would be a nice time for a competition.

I know you all love the Acceler8% holesaws so here's a chance to win 2 of the newest members of the Acceler8% family - Acceler8%Max!

Here's a link to a news article about the product

https://www.armeg.com/news/2020/11/12/taking-it-to-the-max/

Some of you may be familiar with them in their previous guise as LDX cutters. They are holesaws that are designed for more extreme and punishing metal drilling tasks than the original Acceler8%'s. 

Thicker steel and tough alloys are the extreme cases that these take in their stride.

To be in with a chance of winning a 20mm and a 25mm short series Acceler8% Max just pm me the answer to the following question.

"What size range does the new Acceler8%Max cover?

All responses should be in by the end of the month and I'll announce the winner on December 1st. 

Please forgive me if I'm not as responsive as usual but as I mentioned earlier I am temporarily working part time.

Good luck!!!

Phil.

I’m in, although it feels as though I’m on part time........

part of the time I’ll win a competition! 

Had to enter so Sharpy wasn't alone.....

I do love an Armeg Competition.

Good all that enter

Edited by Barx

I entered about a week,ago. Working on the assumption that if I keep quiet I might win instead of someone with 11 posts 😂    Plus I need a new set of accer8% as mine have been hammered on my current little project

• 2 weeks later...

Right, it's competition draw time. Drumroll please..........................

And the winner is..............

Phil D

Congratulations @phil d, pm me the address you want your prize sending to and I'll get it sent out.

Commiserations to the rest of you but keep your eyes peeled for a new competition in the new year 🙂

Edited by Armeg UK

In life there are winners and losers

i know which camp,we fall in!

at least it's not a single figure poster that's won 😂