Hi, from ngins

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngins

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined, started off in industrial Electronic Engineering 25 years ago but then headed off in a different direction, now looking at a move of location, getting training (late in life!) and potentially going into Domestics.  Mainly coming here to soak up some ideas and get a feel for the way the world of the Electrician is working.  As a DIYer I have done a re-wire job on a house I had that was gutted (some years ago) which was closely inspected, helped and tested (daily) by an Electrician friend every step of the way.  Main learning was that I enjoyed that, but I think at my speed it would have cost more than the house in time!  Oh yes - and also I got lots of things in the wrong places guesstimating where they would end up when the walls and floors were back in - although I thankfully at least left enough spare to get that all sorted!  Will try and contribute more as I get up to speed,  but in sponge mode for now......