2021 holidays

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So has anyone booked a foreign holiday for this year yet? Or any holiday?

We're supposed to be going to France - deferred from last year - but will it actually go ahead? We have booked a week away in Cornwall in the autumn

Same as you we've re-booked from last year, Cyprus twice rescheduled from June 20, via October to this June, and by no means confident we'll make it. 

Also now completely cancelled a March visit to family in France after re-booking it twice. The grandkids are going to be grown up when we see them again!

Should manage a few trips out with the caravan but the Caravan Club sites are booking up quickly as everyone is thinking the same.

It would be nice to get away, but not actually going to bother. May hopefully get a week doing some local traveling to some seaside resorts. 

That will be better than nothing. 

I,ve booked mine for Easter and I am going come hell or high water!

Last year I bought a touring caravan and didn't get chance to use it, I keep it up at a mates farm, now the rules say you can only travel for certain reasons one being work, well I'm down as his on call maintenance engineer, so there we have it, I will be having a few days there, lol. Anyone want a postcard from sunny Widnes, it's only about 8 miles from home, but what the hell.lol

All the large, (and I assume small), touring sites were compulsory closed for first lockdown last year then allowed to open late summer with some restrictions.

Hopefully this year they will be open throughout. Get your bookings in; there is going to be a lot of demand.

All the large, (and I assume small), touring sites were compulsory closed for first lockdown last year then allowed to open late summer with some restrictions.

Hopefully this year they will be open throughout. Get your bookings in; there is going to be a lot of demand.

We have a touring Caravan...

AND.. We have been visiting a small family run site, every summer in Cornwall for probably 20+ years now..

Last year when they weren't sure if they were allowed to open or not..

They said  "If they are allowed to open, there will be room for us and our family!!" 

And we did have a great family holiday in August 2020..

So I don't have any major worries for 2021..

As just like many of us..

IF you look after your regular  customers who have supported you for 10+ years!!

They will look after and support you..

I think the phrase is..

"You Scratch My Back... And I will Scratch Yours"!

Guinness   

Latest posts