Any Elecsa Members on here?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this today from another source that also mentioned another body called Blueflame but not sure who they are/owned by.

All part of the NIC quest for total control, how long before they buy up NAPIT

They're the cheapest by quite a way, bit worrying that they stop site visits after 3 years, but lets be honest whatever scheme you're with you pays your money you gets your membership pretty much regardless.

They're the cheapest by quite a way, bit worrying that they stop site visits after 3 years, but lets be honest whatever scheme you're with you pays your money you gets your membership pretty much regardless.

Problem for well established sparks is that the assessors don't know as much as them and the whole assessment process is a pointless waste of time - especially with assessors making up regs as they go along.

I just need to do the Part P bit easily and simply ........ can't think of when I last consulted a technical line

The schemes do nothing to improve safety and do equally less to push back against the unnecessary petty changes of the regs.

and then there is "code breakers" which people think are gospel rules but aren't