Smart Home 4 domestic electrical

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EpicTone

Reaction score
Hi,

my names Elliot, I work in the smart home industry and have for the last 7 years. I am looking to see how likely it would be to do a skills swap. I’m happy to explain the smart home side for some electrical knowledge. I’m not planning on doing my own work but I work with electricians a lot and would love to be able to explain myself a bit better and understand some of the basics. 

I have some

basic electrical knowledge having troubleshooted smart lighting etc with electricians on all manner of jobs.

just putting the feelers out.

thanks 

Hello Elliot

I will be happy to exchange knowledge with yourself.  I currently offer the service of installing Smart Heating controls using Hive thermostats and Amazon Echo Dot.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Regards

Chris

Hi Elliot, welcome to the forum,,, you'll find that most of us on here don't give our advice/knowledge on a Quid Pro Quo basis,,, if someone needs help/advice then we give it freely - except, we won't do someone's homework, but we will help them out by trying to point them in the right direction.

After that some of us meet up in the virtual bar and raise a glass to Deke and recollect his musings