New Customer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Morning all...have just joined today as I am looking for a wee bit of guidance on my Renault Trafic.

I'm stuart from Dumbarton in Bonnie Scotland.. I hope I can add some value to the forum and not just take without giving something in return..

Cheerz

Stu

How's it going sharpend.. thanks so much for the welcome, truth be told I googled my question and came across OP with a question on their Renault Trafic on here lol... .so I'm thinking maybe you guys could help.. would I be best to post elsewhere on the forum.  I wasn't sure if you guys could help with a 12V question.

It's only about routing cables 

Ah cool, so I just wondered if anyone had any idea of the best routing for my battery cables from the engine bay to the cab.  I have purchased a B2B charging unit (Euro5/6) alternator and wish to connect the Starter battery to my leisure Battery which is under my passenger seat.

Earlier models had the starter battery under the floor pan, connection would therefore have been a dawdle.  I had a look last night and there was no obvious way into the cab from the bay.

Thanks for taking my question

I've completed my profile as I thought it worthwhile having looked through the forum and some of the topics covered look very handy to me, I own a Lettings Agency and have two sparks that cover our work, I am familiar with what what they do, so I could bounce things of some of the members on here if I'm stuck.

The Android/Apple section appeals to all I guess... but my thing is bikes, and I'm right in the middle of a problem with my BMW track machine which hopefully the new Reg/Rectifier I have ordered will resolve..

Is the forum on Tapatalk I had a quick hunt and couldn't see it ?

Cheers

S

Last edited by a moderator: