Australia (Brisbane)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudzspark

Reaction score
Any UK sparks with a visa looking for work on here? Having made the move myself and in a good position to offer secure employment for the right guys. Ideally looking to assist anyone already here wanting to get their electrical license or those wishing to make the move and starting out once flights resume. 

Works are mainly commercial / industrial maintenance, DATA and office fit-out. 

Not that I'm interested, but do you mind if I ask you a question that I've always wondered about...

In Australia what do you do about those times you need to fish a cable through a tight spot and you need to reach in to see if you can grab the end of the rods, etc, given all the smaller types of dangerous wildlife you have over there that could be hidden where you are reaching into?

Not that I'm interested, but do you mind if I ask you a question that I've always wondered about...

In Australia what do you do about those times you need to fish a cable through a tight spot and you need to reach in to see if you can grab the end of the rods, etc, given all the smaller types of dangerous wildlife you have over there that could be hidden where you are reaching into?

he's probably looking for someone to replace the previous sparky

I get shed snake skins from a mate here in the UK and dot them around the loft in the hope of deterring vermin. 

Imagine finding one over in Oz and wondering where the shedder is!

Latest posts