how old!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

I really wouldn't like to shower in here! smallest going room in student accommodation! on a hall way, the door was entrance into the shower!

and this is what i found

Shower....

I would waddle a mile if I saw that, landlord should be strung up.AndyGuiness Drink
This was one of the only pictures i got!!

A list of things

ring main for garage (one socket) lol

Shower in bathroom burning cable!

Loft conversion lights fed from shower isolator

Shower in loft size 80cm x 80cm

Toilet didn't have enough fall so they mounted it on kitchen piece work top!

Mega low insulation resistance on ALL most circuits.

OLD rewire-able fuse board, 8 way... with 14 circuits in!

Fuse spur in downstairs toilet for light fitting mounted behind cold tap. and fan mounted below sink! (fuse spur fed from cooker isolator)

No extraction in any of showers.

Loft has a toilet in... door way is 4ft11 floor to top of frame!

Minimum of one spur per socket...

The list continues!

Recommend a rewire lol

If that is how the shower was left with no cover the landlord should be shot!

Besides it looks like you would come out dirtier than when you went in.

If that is how the shower was left with no cover the landlord should be shot!Besides it looks like you would come out dirtier than when you went in.
been on a few jobs like that which needs dustsheets... 'dirty side' down.

I wish i got more pictures to be honest.

Students are not in at the moment, it was there time up so its empty till next lot.

The filth was just disgusting. and just no posible to describe...

Frying pan on side wi fat in.... must have been there weeks.... landlord just walked in, lit gas hob and used it.

the smell in the kitchen actually made me heave

IT really annoys me how Landlords get away with this!

The local council/Enviromental/University Student Union should prevent this - but again they turn a blind eye - and so do the people living in them! AMAZING! :(

O.

ps - I've done one house, where I wouldn't even let a pig sh1te in there - incase the pig caught something while doing it!

Lucky we have a vet on here to advise us which houses are safe for the pigs to sh1t in.

As far as landlords go, giving a toss is not a concept they are familiar with.

IT really annoys me how Landlords get away with this!The local council/Enviromental/University Student Union should prevent this - but again they turn a blind eye - and so do the people living in them! AMAZING! :(

O.

ps - I've done one house, where I wouldn't even let a pig sh1te in there - incase the pig caught something while doing it!
The student union has been in there! and this property is trying to be approved by the university....

The only issue they found is no smoke alarms in ALL rooms! but there was already interlinks smokes on each floor and a landing.

Some of this stuff really is amazing