DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Contactum ?

Evans Electric

Question

Anybody know who stocks Contactum ?

I'm after MCBs , TP and SP to add to their Dist. Board and my usual suppliers cannot help.

12 answers to this question

Sue if if you get stuck I might be able to help you out as I have quite a few in stock. The old single phase fit the three phase boards. I think I have A few C types single and three phase.

Batty

In the words of the great Johnny Cash Don't call me Sue.;)

Thanks for the offer Batty, but I have ordered them with TCL , they seem very efficient other than a clich on their website.

After ordering , if you try to view your order it only shows a free catalogue is coming your way, presumed my order had not logged in so I did it again, same result.

Phoned next day , helpful guy confirmed I had ordered twice and sorted it.

In the words of the great Johnny Cash Don't call me Sue.;)

Thanks for the offer Batty, but I have ordered them with TCL , they seem very efficient other than a clich on their website.

After ordering , if you try to view your order it only shows a free catalogue is coming your way, presumed my order had not logged in so I did it again, same result.

Phoned next day , helpful guy confirmed I had ordered twice and sorted it.

Thats handy sarah you should have plenty in stock now.

:D

I Have used and continue to use TLC - If it's not in stock, then I can get messed about (Swansea Branch - and no fault of theirs) - they have to order items from Carddiff branch and they are a pain in the Royal Rectum.

Deke. You would be better of calling into a local branch if there is one near you - as they give pretty good discounts. You won't get any discount online :(

Thanks Admin, only there are none in the Midlands , nearest is Oxford I think. However , for the few items I bought the price was not bad.

Drew a blank on Contactum round here.

Deke

Sue if if you get stuck I might be able to help you out as I have quite a few in stock. The old single phase fit the three phase boards. I think I have A few C types single and three phase.

Batty

Batts , I still need a 20amp /Three pole/ Type C if you have one . I,m back there on Monday and will take the details off an existing one to avoid any male chicken ups.

Deke

discount electrical might

Thanks Andy, I can see the ones I need on there , just check the part nos. and I'll register and order them .

Thanks again

Deke

No probs mate, one of a very few decent, mid sized wholesalers left now, bit of a shame they dont have any branches up this way.

AndyGuiness Drink

Yeah, Yeah very funny Betty , who will it be next time , Sally or what? ;)

i must say that TLC customer services are spot on

only had one problem and i got 3 phone calls from different people all trying to sort it out

and they did

Anybody know who stocks Contactum ?

I'm after MCBs , TP and SP to add to their Dist. Board and my usual suppliers cannot help.

Batty

Archived