Contactum ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know who stocks Contactum ?I'm after MCBs , TP and SP to add to their Dist. Board and my usual suppliers cannot help.
Sue if if you get stuck I might be able to help you out as I have quite a few in stock. The old single phase fit the three phase boards. I think I have A few C types single and three phase.

Batty

Sue if if you get stuck I might be able to help you out as I have quite a few in stock. The old single phase fit the three phase boards. I think I have A few C types single and three phase.Batty
In the words of the great Johnny Cash Don't call me Sue. ;)

Thanks for the offer Batty, but I have ordered them with TCL , they seem very efficient other than a clich on their website.

After ordering , if you try to view your order it only shows a free catalogue is coming your way, presumed my order had not logged in so I did it again, same result.

Phoned next day , helpful guy confirmed I had ordered twice and sorted it.

In the words of the great Johnny Cash Don't call me Sue. ;) Thanks for the offer Batty, but I have ordered them with TCL , they seem very efficient other than a clich on their website.

After ordering , if you try to view your order it only shows a free catalogue is coming your way, presumed my order had not logged in so I did it again, same result.

Phoned next day , helpful guy confirmed I had ordered twice and sorted it.
Thats handy sarah you should have plenty in stock now.

:D

i must say that TLC customer services are spot on

only had one problem and i got 3 phone calls from different people all trying to sort it out

and they did

I Have used and continue to use TLC - If it's not in stock, then I can get messed about (Swansea Branch - and no fault of theirs) - they have to order items from Carddiff branch and they are a pain in the Royal Rectum.

Deke. You would be better of calling into a local branch if there is one near you - as they give pretty good discounts. You won't get any discount online :(

Thanks Admin, only there are none in the Midlands , nearest is Oxford I think. However , for the few items I bought the price was not bad.

Drew a blank on Contactum round here.

Deke

Sue if if you get stuck I might be able to help you out as I have quite a few in stock. The old single phase fit the three phase boards. I think I have A few C types single and three phase.Batty
Batts , I still need a 20amp /Three pole/ Type C if you have one . I,m back there on Monday and will take the details off an existing one to avoid any male chicken ups.

Deke