Where are they now?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Don't you like it Sandra?

The threads are quick to go off topic or have such high amounts of replies. ;)

So what better way to keep track who started the tread, than to add that. I can remove the Revolving V sign:O if it gets on yer nerves, Guys.

Why? Don't you like it Sandra?The threads are quick to go off topic or have such high amounts of replies. ;)

So what better way to keep track who started the tread, than to add that. I can remove the Revolving V sign:O if it gets on yer nerves, Guys.
Patchy no likey things that move!

I really ought to go to bed..............

Ah I see, no, its a good idea, keep it . You're right about them going off topic , I suppose we are all guilty of doing it , but some of them , you can't get your hat on .

Think there should be warning klaxon or something when guys lose the plot.?

SlipshodKME

Steptoe

Mr Sworld
Members of forums do come and go from time to time...

It is strange, because they are (were?) regular contributors.

:|

A lot of us joined the forum on the back of the legendary "BDC in administration" thread.

I am the only one left?

You are the only one that is on here and replies regularly and have got my respect, exbdc.

I could give you chapter & verse on the new BDC..........................................

But I won't.

:p :D:) ;)

BDC is in administration? ?:|
The name BDC lives on in electrical distribution. Thanks to a management buy-out (MBO) by three of the former entity

LOL Specs.

I E-mailed all the afore mentioned, This afternoon. :|